100 days of shitposting
today it's 100 days after Kyselo was succesfully installed.
But it dates way longer than that:
- back then in 2011 I found soup.io and registered an account here.
- in 2015 I actually created first version of Kyselo, this time just on paper and later as HTML mockup.
- in 2017 I started to write my diary. I used Soup for this purpose but Soup was all 500s and no the stability, so I started work on a clone, which went live three days before Christmas.
- in 2020 as part of ongoing apocalypse, Soup.io was shut down. So I started Kyselo project.
Today Kyselo has small but nice community. Development somewhat stalled, but new features are still being developed. Kyselo is free to use, but there is donate button which is actually used - I spent those money in tape recorders and stuff.
Finally, some numbers:
- we are alive for 100 days (0 years 3 months)
- we have 141 users
- and 36 groups
- most active user is @gpkvt with 3028 posts
- most active group is @memes with 142 posts
- there are about 124 post per day
- of these 65 are originals (no reposts)